ABOUT LEX PUBLISHER
Lex Publisher is an independent publishing and marketing platform to design, publish and promote professional-quality printed books and ebooks. We believe in delivering quality content at reasonable prices with competitive royalties and aggressive marketing. We include a team of designers, editors, and marketers who share a passion for helping people bring their writing to life.
What sets us apart from our competitors are
- We are independently owned and managed by people of same interest, not financial investors. We take a long-term view in our decisions rather than focusing on short-term financial gains.
- We believe in continuous and dedicated marketing for as long as the content is relevant and we are in continuous consultation with the research and professional communities to influence our direction.
- We understand that publishing is 40% of the journey; the other 60% is marketing.
To deliver fully integrated print and digital services so that we can find the right market for your book/brand.
1. Respect: Respect for customers, suppliers, environment, rules and principles of working.
2. Continuous Learning: Learning, share information & knowledge, give to everybody more opportunity to grow.
3. Innovation & Technology: We actively encourage a culture of innovation, which facilitates the development of new technologies and ensures a high-quality product.
4. Accountability: Accountable for the time and money, all resources spent and the results obtained.